Find out how you or your organization can get involved to activate alleys.
- EXPAND THE ALLEY NETWORK: If you live or work around an alley in Pioneer Square, you can build on the momentum. (host events, install art, clean-up, etc.) Contact us for ideas on how to activate your alley!
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Do you have alley projects in alleys around Seattle, the country, and the world? Let us know what you’re up to.
- UPCOMING PROJECTS: The International Sustainability received a Seattle Neighborhood Matching Fund grant to design alley surface and lighting prototypes.
- Design Concepts by SvR Design Company & Olson Kundig Architects
- Cantenary lighting scheduled for Pioneer Passage summer 2015. Nord Alley Cantenary lighting installed summer 2013.
- The Alliance for Pioneer Square is coordinating utility and surface repair for Nord Alley & Pioneer Passage with Seattle DOT.
- Alley Lighting Guidelines by SvR Design Company, Olson Kundig Architects, Leni Schwendinger Light Projects Ltd
- Blog post featuring Quote Wizard’s Interurban Building lighting installation
Contact whitney[at]nwscollab.com for more information.