Find out how you or your organization can get involved to activate alleys.
- JOIN A COMMITTEE: The Alley Network Project is looking for people interested in social media, marketing, artistic and design skills to join our team of volunteers.
- EXPAND THE ALLEY NETWORK: If you live or work around an alley in Pioneer Square, you might be interested in building upon the momentum (hosting events, temporary art installations, clean-up, etc.) Contact us for ideas on how to activate your alley!
- PARTICIPATE IN EVENTS: Come to one of our events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our mailing list.
- SPREAD THE WORD: Invite your friends, colleagues, and neighbors to alley events.
- SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE: Do you have stories from alleys around Seattle, the country, and the world? Contact us if you would like to share a story.
- UPCOMING PROJECTS:Alley Corridor Project. In 2013, ISI and the community received a Seattle Neighborhood Matching Fund grant to design prototypes for surface and lighting in Nord and Pioneer Passage Alleys. Requests for Qualifications for design consultants are being accepted through May 17th. See here for more information and RFQ submission requirements. Contact email@example.com to get involved and learn more about the Alley Corridor Project.